Saturday, May 3, 2008

All I wanted was a backrub...

... but, I also got this! Yey! Andreas and I couldn't be happier. I'm currently 14 weeks and 5 days with a due date of Oct 30th. The first three months were pretty rough with "all day sickness" (whichever tool coined the term "morning sickness" was totally off!), food aversions and fatigue. Now that those are mostly a thing of the past, I have quite severe allergies... thank you swollen nasal membranes. Oh, and as a side note, I am allowing those of you who haven't experienced this yet (or ever!) to be blissfully ignorant to some of the more subtle symptoms of childbearing. Ahhhh, so far, being pregnant is truly a godsend.

P.S. This ultrasound is from week 9 and 6 days. The next one will be 3-D (where I also believe we'll find out the sex).

5 comments:

Stewart Macdonald said...

Oh. My. God! Congratulations! So that's what the baby basket thing was for on your "high performance racing machine"!

Stewart

The New Simons said...

Thanks Stewy baby!! Yea, I wanted to comment on that, but chose to let your imagination run wild!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! I know the feeling, all I wanted was a hug ;)

Peter Rohde said...

Congrats, my Germo-American friends! Bravo!

The New Simons said...

Thank you!!!