Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shiloh's Candles- Infant Loss Remembrance Day Collage

Here's the collage of all the candles lit in memory of sweet Shiloh (and too many other angel babies) for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day (Oct 15th). The week of Oct 15 is to remember all babies born sleeping, those we have carried but never met, those we have held but could not take home, and those that came home, but didn't stay. 

Thank you to everyone who remembered to light a candle and take a photo of it! I absolutely love having these constant reminders that Shi has touched so many peoples' lives.

This year, I received candle photos from all over California (SD, SB, LA, SF, Berkeley, Monterey), Utah, Ohio, Alabama, New York, Hawaii, Australia, The Netherlands and Germany. If you still have a photo that you haven't emailed to me, please feel free to do so- I will add it into the collage!

And, if you'd like to check out last year's collage, please click here.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I've been too swamped with other things to even think of lighting a candle, but I did think of you and all the other families who are missing their little ones. They are missed and loved every single day!

Kelly said...

I will send you the photo as soon as I can! We her so often, we remember the immense joy she has given you, the incredible strength but also the vulnerability that we are grateful that you have shared. Love always